- The server uses “cookies”.
- These files so called “cookies” are data in particular text files which are stored in the SEller’s termination equipment and intended to make use of the websites. Cookies usually include the name of the website they come from, storage time on termination equipment and unique number.
- An entity placing cookies on the User’s termination equipment and obtainig the access is the Operator of Service.
- Cookies are used fora) creating statistics which help to understand the way Users of Service use It allows to improve their structures and content;b) maintaining User session (after logging). In this way the User does not need to log on and type the password again on each page of the Service;c) defining User’s profile in order to show the User suitable materials in advertising nets, in particular Google.
- There are two types of cookies used within the Service: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary ones and stored in the termination equipment of the User untill log off, leaving the Website or switching off the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the termination equipment for defined time in cookies’ parameters or untill they are deleted by the User.
- Software for web browsing (Internet browser) usually by default allows to store cookies in the termination equipment of the User . The Users of the Service are allowed to change any settings in that regard. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. Automatic block of cookies is also possible. Detailed information on this topic is included in help or web browsing history.
7.Restrictions on use of the cookies may have na effect on some functionality available on websites of the Service.
- Cookies are stored on the termination equipment of the Sercice User and may be used by advertisers and partners working with the Service operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising network to display advertisements adapted to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose they may save the information about their user’s navigation path and time spent on the site.
- In the range of information about user’s preferences stored by advertising network Google, the user may browse and edit the information following from cookies using https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/